VoIP & Hosted
VoIP & Hosted
Why choose a QualTel hosted phone system:
QualTel can deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technologies with a single SV9100 system.
The Benefits of VoIP for Business:
- Businesses can save money using a VoIP telephone. It is generally much cheaper for both standard and long distance calls.
- The portability and convenience provided by a VoIP telephone system make it available all over the world. Regardless of where you are, if you have internet access your VoIP systems are also accessible.
- VoIP systems are flexible. You can use your conventional phone, a VoIP converter or VoIP telephone adapter. A computer must be turned on for the service to work. A VoIP system will also allow you to acquire your own VoIP number, so no matter where you are traveling, as long as you have a high-speed internet connection, you are capable of receiving phone calls to your same number.
- Aside from making phone calls, you can also conduct video conferencing calling through your VoIP phone. This allows you to stay in touch with your co-workers and clients to discuss important deals, affairs, meetings, files, documents, and agendas, no matter where you are. Even while you are abroad attending meetings, you still have the capacity to attend other important meetings in the home office without having to worry about being physically present.
Why choose a Hosted Phone System:
- Saves money
- You don't have to buy your own server; it is included in your monthly service
- Includes Unlimited Calling to the US and Canada
- Cuts the cost of cabling because Hosted service uses the same network as computer
- VoIP Phones are cheaper than traditional phone systems
Call to find out the typical cost for a hosted phone system solution.
We work with all the hosted phone system providers.